Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'

Yesterday, the hubby and I worked both doggies. I worked Willie for the start of the outing, and then decided to give Frankie a try since he had done so well a few weeks ago (see here). Frankie always starts out pulling like he's going to a fire. But then he finds his rhythm and pulls at a slower pace. Unfortunately, his "slower pace" is pretty dern fast!

When we got home, I undressed Willie and Rick undressed Frankie. We both have our undressing rituals: after I undress Willie, I say "thank you for helping me" over and over and he rubs on my legs like a kitty cat. An 80 pound kitty cat!


Rick undresses Frankie and then says "give me a hug". Tall Frankie jumps up and puts his arms on Rick's shoulders and they hug.


Well, when we got home yesterday, Rick said "give me a hug"... Frankie ran over to me, jumped up and hugged me!!! That was a first! I guess he remembered that he worked for me and wanted to give me some lovin'.

Ain't dogs sweet!

Comments

carrie said…
dogs are awesome

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Can't we all just get along?