Sporty is Overrated

Welp, it's now 3 days after my Sporty Horse-Back Riding and I'm still out of commission. I was so pleased that the day after did not give me any leg pain, but the severe muscle fatigue is plaguing me these 3 days. And today I had nerve pain along with it. Oy.

So, I've had to rethink my future Sporty Plans. I enjoyed the riding so much, and I've decided I don't want to give it up. But I think I'll have to forgo the formal lessons and just ride Jack and Lisa's horsies once a month or so. That will still be fun, and just as exhilerating as this last ride was. And that's the point, right?

Now I just have to get a cool riding helmet. Perhaps a nice Harley Helmet, like this one:


Or maybe this one:




Oy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Can't we all just get along?