Picture Not Perfect

I noticed today that some of my picture links don't work using the Internet Explorer browser.

  1. Why the F*CK are you still using the IE browser?!
  2. Try using Firefox, Mozilla, or Netscape (in that order).
  3. They're all free. And Firefox/Mozilla have pop-up blockers built in.
  4. In fact, all of you using IE should download Firefox right now.
  5. I mean it.
IE is such a security risk to use these days, I recommend only using it when you have no choice. Plus, my great pictures don't always display using IE. Even better reason to switch browsers!

Here's some links to the other browsers... sorry for the yelling!

Firefox
Mozilla
Netscape
Opera

If you insist on sticking with IE, read THIS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Can't we all just get along?