Me and Bobby Pearce

Well folks, it's time to simmer down. Without going into any detail so as to retain Bobby's well-deserved privacy, suffice it to say that the saga ends here.

Over the last week or so, I've been "talking" (internet-wise) to Bobby. I now know the entire story behind Fake Service Dog Gate and it is completely a non-issue that was borne from an off-hand conversation Bobby had with Rosie O'Donnell. It was that conversation that elicited Rosie's comment on HSN.

Bobby did NOT try to sneak his dog onto a flight (recent or otherwise) by lying that it was a Service Dog.

Bobby has NEVER claimed his dog was a Service Dog.

Not only did Bobby explain the whole story, he provided me with definitive proof: the receipt he received after purchasing an extra airline seat for his dog.

So it all needs to stop.

I do fault myself for going off the deep-end with this story. I realize now that I was being overly sensitive due to my own personal experiences with coming into contact with "fake service dogs".

So, everyone, let's take a deep breath.

If you've posted a negative article on this topic, please feel free to link it to this article. And if you've posted private personal contact info for Bobby or his representatives, please take it down. If you've contacted Bobby or his representatives in a negative way, please consider taking the time to apologize.

I did.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!