Now that's training!

We have a weekly lawn service that comes on Tuesdays. Usually they arrive while I'm still sleeping. No, the grinding lawnmowers and weedwackers don't wake me up!

But sometimes they come in the early morning when I'm waking up in front of the TV.
Man lying on sofa at beach

For some reason the dogs don't bark when they come early, but the bark like maniacs when they come and I'm up.

Instead of listening to the barking for the next 15 minutes while they mow, I would usually "kennel up" both dogs in our guest bathroom.

Recently I started just staying on the couch and yelling "Kennel Up!".

Both dogs will run to the guest bathroom AND STAY THERE until I say OK to release them.

I never have to move. Sweet.

Yeah, I'm a dog trainer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!