Today is a good day!

Not only do I feel pretty good today, not only has my itchy skin not flared up too bad (so far... allergies suk!), but to top it all off I FINALLY GOT ONE!!

Got what, you ask?

Got a freakin' deadbeat, low-life, holier-than-thou, I can park anywhere I want, parking on the handicap hash marks like a jerk, IDIOT!!!

Today I went to the doctor's office to have my itch fixed. I pulled into the parking garage only to find that there was one handicapped spot left (there are only two available).

BUT, between the two crip spots there was a jerk parked on the hash marks. You know, the hash marks that designate "no parking". "No parking" because us crips need room to maneuver our wheelchairs next to our cars. Those hash marks.

So I couldn't get my wheelchair next to my car and I had to finagle and adjust my routine for exiting the car.

Pain in my ass.

Time to take action.

I used my handy-dandy Blackberry to record the make/model and license of the shithead's vehicle. When I got to my doc's office, I gave the info to the office manager.

She called the cops! Sweet!

Now, usually when this happens, I get back to my car and find that the offender is long gone. But this time the a-ho's car was still there. Nice. But it gets better.

As I'm pulling out of the garage, I see a friendly black and white cop car pulling into the other entrance.

GOT 'EM!!

Here's an item all handicrips should have on hand:


I had one left and had put it on the idiot's windshield.

Now they'll have another piece of paper to go with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!