Kathy Griffin kicked my ass

Sitting outside the back entrance of the Paramount theater, I thought I was a sure thing. Surely a crip in wheelchair with a dog that helps her would get me at least an autograph. Being on "the no-list" myself, a sighting of a D-list celebrity would be a huge feather in my cap. Heck, maybe it would even have the power to cure me!

It was 8pm Friday night and the crowd was getting rowdy. Kathy Griffin was fashionably late, but we didn't care.

Then the rumble started. Here comes a black limo. It must be her!

Suddenly there she was, a vision in red hair and brown slacks. Here it comes, my brush with fame! I readied my pen and my dog.

"Miss Kathy, might I please have an autograph and a hug?", I groveled.

Next thing I knew, I was being pounded about the stomach and head. Fists were flying and they weren't mine. Kathy was going balistic.

Holy crap.


Ok, ok, all that never happened... but that's what I've felt like for the past 3 days!!

We went to see Kathy here in Austin at the Paramount theater. She was freakin' hilarious! I laughed so hard that by the end of the night all my makeup was gone, my sides had split and my legs were like rubber.

A good time was had by all... even Frankie enjoyed the show. He slept thru the whole thing!

Now, I gotta get the license plate of the limo that hit me!

Comments

Lara said…
oh my gosh! I can't believe you went and saw Kathy!!! I LOVE her!

so jealous.

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!