I Love To Teach - creating good dogs is a pleasure

A friend recently adopted a rescued Rottweiler "puppy". I put puppy in quotes because this doggie is 6 months old and already weighs 65 lbs! It's paws are like bear paws!!!!

Anyway, my friend didn't realize that I trained dogs. So I offered to run a few dog-training classes for him so we could work on basic obedience. He's very interested in teaching the dog hand-signals, which is my forte.

We talked about some basic stuff during my visit. Since this pup is so large and will eventually be a beast, maintaining the alpha position will be imperative for the humans in the house.

Here's an article I wrote about training for the alpha position.

I'll be starting the class soon. For my local friends, if you read this and are interesting in bringing your dog for a refresher course, I'll be sending out emails when I schedule the class.

Should be fun...
No charge as usual! (But dog-cookie tips are welcome!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!