I'll refrain from quoting Sally Fields, but thank you!

AL Masters said...

WillaWomen, Nice comments. I too struggle with my own blog entries about disability. After a while blogging I noticed that I would write entries that were meant as a complaint about a particular disability related issue, and I did not like what I saw myself saying. I created a new blog and started over writing not so much from an activists point of view, rather I relay issues as they happen in my daily life. Many entries I write have nothing about my disability, however most have some point that relates back. I don't like reading my own complaints, so I just write from the heart about issues I care about and let the reader conclude what they will.
AL Masters
criprevolution.blogspot.com

I will be adding a link to your blog. Thanks again and good luck.



Daedalus said...

You are probably also helping others to cope with their disabilities, too.



jan said...

Since I write a dog related blog, I have learned from your blog and enjoyed reading it. I hope you continue to write so that people can understand your perspective on life and realize the value of dogs to the quality of life in our world.


--------------
These comments were to this post.


Filed under:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!