Doggie See, Doggie Do

Now that Willie is retired, he still has one very important job in the house: he retrieves the three heavy food dishes for me. I sit in our pantry where the dog food is stored and he brings me the dishes one at a time... usually with much enthusiasm. It's what he lives for.

Today there was a flashlight laying on the floor where the dishes were. After Willie brought me the dishes, I used my laser pointer to target the flashlight and asked him to bring it to me. All the while, Frankie was in a down/stay next to me at the pantry.

After Willie brought the flashlight, Frankie got up and wanted me to give him the flashlight.

So I gave it to him.

He walked away with it, then came back to me and gave it to me.

"See, Mommy, I can do that too!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!