I'm not only the IBTC President, I'm also a Member

Yes, I'm am a proud, card-carrying member of The Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Have been all my life, and I've never regretted it.

Yeah, there was a brief period of time there when I had big-boobie envy, but I got over that quickly. Especially when I heard stories of women who had to buy a good "foundation" before they could buy certain clothes.

The only "foundation" I've ever bought held up my house. Heck, I think I could wear a training bra and still have no actual movement in any direction.

Of course, I don't run or jog anymore, so I don't have to worry about movement from that. And, even at the age of 44, my breastesess are still in the northern region of my chest. I can even go so far as to say my boobies are perky.

One Halloween, I dressed up as a ho. I took two zip-lock baggies and half filled them with hair gel. I think I probably filled out a full-C cup each.

Well, those damn things got in my way all night. Every time I tried to move my arms, I banged into them. Every time I tried to look down at my feet (so I wouldn't trip), there they were. And forget using my crutches. Those things were serious impediments to my already-impaired movement.

So, I remain a long-sitting member of the IBTC. Foundation Schmoundation.


Filed under:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Funny post! I can imagine you with your gel filled baggies, not accustomed to such appendages.
Anonymous said…
Yer a riot!
I hate bras. Especially underwires. I feel like they are two oxen in a bow or whateva ya call it. Freedom is far better. I envy you your sports bra!

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!