Ever hear of Service Lizards?

As most of my readers know, I'm also known as The Lizard Lady. I don't have a lot of lizards (well, I guess that's relative to most non-reptile folks), but I am currently breeding Leopard Geckos. I thought I'd give it a try to see if I could add reptile breeding to my currently short, but fun list of things I CAN do.

I didn't start this breeding project for the money. It was more a social experiment for me, to see if it was something I could actually do. And it's working for me! It's been a lot of fun, but at times can be overwhelming. At this point, I'm trying to find homes for my babies.

I've given 4 away to my local pet store and the store owner is selling them very inexpensively as a package deal with tank setups for them. The hubby and I like to support our local small businesses, and this seems like a great way to do that. I've put this store's info below.

I currently have 5 babies, 6 if you count the one I'm keeping. He/she was my first born and I named him/her "AdamEve". Get it, first born? I have 10 eggs still incubating, so more to come!

If you're local (Austin TX area) and want a gecko baby, I'm selling them for $20 each (that's negotiable too). All these babies are Tremper Jungle Phase leopard geckos. Send me an email if you're interested!

Enjoy some Gecko pictures...(some of Dave the Gulf Coast Toad too)!


4


6



5

3

7

2

10


11

9


---------------------------------
Pet Connection Super Store

(512) 331-6742
600 S Bell Blvd # 100
Cedar Park, TX 78613
www.petconnection-cedarpark.com




Filed under:

Comments

Anonymous said…
how beautiful and yet scarey they look
Anonymous said…
Hi;

I don't know if it's my computer or yours, but your bio/profile (your entire left column) is not showing up right... it's at the bottom of your blog.

I stopped in to invite you to something I just thought of last night.

I've opened up Advertising space for pet related businesses.

I really admire what you do & I can say that with more honesty than most... I'm confined to a wheelchair too, so doing what I love in defiance of a disability & a society which would rather not see us, I salute you.

Let me know what you think of my site too... I look forward to your comments.

Aidana
The WillaWoman said…
Aidana, I changed how the pix of my lizards displays today. Does this fix your viewing problem?

Thanks!
The WillaWoman
Anonymous said…
Yes, thank you...

Have you considered signing my guestbook on my side... I'd really like your feedback?

Also make not of the new ad space for businesses... If I can help you bring more awareness to what you do; I believe it would benefit both of us.

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!