Getting to know me, getting to know all about me

Four jobs I have had in my life:
  • Lifeguard
  • Editor of IBM newsletter called Bits and Bytes
  • Video editor for the Boys Scouts of America
  • Booking agent

Four movies I would watch over and over:
  • Poltergeist
  • Hell Raiser
  • National Lampoon's Vacation
  • Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Four places I have lived:
  • Irvington, NJ
  • Wallkill, NY
  • Burlington, VT
  • Austin, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
  • Law and Order (any spin-off)
  • Survivor
  • CSI (original series)
  • Big Brother

Four places I have been on vacation:
  • The Jersey Shore
  • Destin, FL
  • Maine
  • Minnesota

Four of my favorite foods:
  • Raisins and peanuts
  • Home-made fruit salad
  • New York (or NJ) pizza
  • Pork Ribs (NOT spicy)

Four places I would rather be right now:
  • The Jersey Shore
  • Visiting my family
  • Jogging, hiking, biking
  • Anyplace but in my recliner

Filed under:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!