Three Short Stories

STORY #1
My first service dog JoJo used to be addicted to licking.

She would lick her lick.

Seriously, she would lick the air, and then lick again. Hence, lick her lick. Weird.


STORY #2
While my brother and niece were visiting, I took my bro to my herpetological society meeting. The hubby stayed home with my 4-and-3/4-year-old niece.

They had a lot of fun. In fact, when we came home at 11pm, she was still up and full of energy. The hubby, on the other hand, was exhausted.

At one point during the evening, my sister had called to talk to my niece. During the conversation, this is what the hubby heard:

My Niece: "I'm staying here at Aunt Lisa's and.... and...."

Then she looks up at the hubby and says: "What's your name?"

WHAT!?!

Kids.


STORY #3
I give Willie his thyroid pill every morning. He has hypothyroidism. The pill is small enough to fit in the hole of a Cheerio.

Frankie seems to know the timing of this pill and runs out to bark at Willie to tell him to get in the bathroom for his pill.

You see, if any other dog is there when Willie gets his pill, then they too get a Cheerio.

Frankie knows this and yells at Willie to get is fat butt in the bathroom so Frankie can get a Cheerio.

Dogs will do anything for a Cheerio.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!