Texas Chainsaw Bus Massacre

I took Frankie for another bus outing yesterday afternoon. Although it's obvious he still needs more practice, he was much improved. Much less shivering, wasn't as afraid of the mechanical bus ramp beeping, and was able to settle down quicker.

In fact, I think his biggest problem is with the constant motion. I can see that he's trying so hard to "grab" onto the bus floor with his claws while still maintaining a down/stay. He's such a good boy.

I don't know why, but these bus rides wear me out. Maybe it's because yesterday some guy got on the bus with a chainsaw.

No lie. Austin is weird.

PS. For all you worry-worts: That guy turned out to be a nice guy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!