Naps are good

As you could probably tell from my blog postings, last week was a recovery week for me. I had to recover from my niece and brothers visit. But it was a great visit!

My motto: do all that you can, just plan on major down-time afterwards.

And that's what I did. I didn't schedule anything all last week because I knew I'd need that time to recuperate because I knew I wanted to do as much as I could with my niece and bro.

And so it goes.

Unfortunately, today is also a recovery day. I did lots this weekend, and had lots of fun. But now I have to pay. But that's ok.

I'd rather have this than not do things because I was afraid of the pain and fatigue that will inevitably come later.

What the heck would I be saving my energy for anyway?

Of course, I do carefully weigh things out. For some things, the pain and fatigue are not worth it. It's a careful balancing act.

Ok, gotta go take a nap!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!