Family Vacation

Well, I'm not on vacation, but my family is and they're down here visiting us. My younger brother and my niece are here visiting from Oklahoma.

It's been a lot of fun watching my 4-and-3-quarters-years-old niece (she makes sure I get that 3/4's in there!) play with the dogs. They're so gentle with her and follow her around like she's the Pied Piper.

That's the great thing about having very well trained and behaved dogs. You don't have to segregate them when you have company and they can be a part of all the festivities.

I feel sorry for folks who just don't get this and who have to put their dogs out in the backyard when company comes.

All dogs have the potential to be "good dogs".

But not all humans know how to be "good dog owners".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!