I'll have a 7Up, but hold the doggy spit

Willie gets a pill every morning for his thyroid. The pill is small enough that it fits into the hole in the middle of a Cheerio. Then I give him a handful more of Cheerios to wash it down. This routine takes place in our master bathroom.

One day I decided that all those Cheerios were too dry. So I brought in a cup into the master bathroom to use to give Willie a little drink of water to wash down the dry Cheerios.

I made the mistake of bringing in a cup that looked just like my own cup.

One groggy morning I did it. I drank out of Willie's cup instead of my own.

Needless to say, no more sippy cup for Willie.

Is doggy breath contagious?



Comments

Anonymous said…
Just wanted to drop by and say hello and thanks for letting me rent your space. I loved reading about your dogs and I'm sure I'll continue to drop by.

I don't think doggie breath is contagious in small amounts. Just be thankful you didn't take a big swig. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!