More Famous!

Denise said...

You are even more famous than that, my dear. Go to http://www.blogher.org and click the health & wellness topic on the left side of the page.

Then, look for Year of the Dog. :-)

12:00 PM



The WillaWoman said...

Wow, you're right! Here's the actual post: http://blogher.org/node/1084

Here's the comment: "Finally, my favorite service dog blog, The WillaWoman.

She never wanted a dog, until she became disabled. She's training her third service dog and she's amazing. She shares dog training tips, fantastic dog anecdotes, tips for dealing with disability and more.

I think I want to be The WillaWoman when I grow up."


...................
I never realized I made BlogHer! This is such a wonderful comment.
Kewl!

Comments

Lana said…
Since I have been reading your blog you really opened my eyes.
The other day there was this lady in a wheel chair with a service dog well actually it was a puppy. I watched her and the dog for a little while and I told her about your blog. I gave her you blog address and she told me she would be stopping by.
It was amazing how they worked so good together.
She told me her puppy just finished his training and this was the 1st trip out together I was very surprised since they worked so good together.
Thank You for opening my eyes to this issue.
The WillaWoman said…
That is awesome! Your comment has shown me that my blog is reaching many people and having an impact. And that thrills me.

Thank you so much!
The WillaWoman

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!