I'm in love with another man

Gad, I love Cesar Millan.

You know, The Dog Whisperer dude? His show is on The National Geographic channel. Almost worth upgrading your cable package just so you can watch his show.

He uses the same types of training methods I use and the same tools. He's not a proponent of Clicker Training (a.k.a. operant conditioning or as I call it... The Pavlovian Training Method). He uses prong or slip collars where appropriate, and he uses pack discipline.

I like him because he's all about pack behavior and the humans role in it. It's fun to watch the looks on his client's faces when he tells them that it's not the dogs fault, it's theirs.

Fun stuff!

Comments

Conners said…
On Ontario because of the Pit bull Ban, I'm having Shasta trained for the Canine Good Neighbour Training Course and hopefully if WE pass, we can photocopy our certificate to the government and show them how wrong they are about specific breeds. And yes, I'm being pointed out on how many mistakes I'VE made. *blush* The dogs are born innocent, so any bad habits they have come from someone. LOL
The WillaWoman said…
you got that right!

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!