FLS Day... Explained

Welp, today is an FLS day for me. Not surprising after my two very productive shopping trips (see here and here) and a day at the range on Tuesday.

Even though I Feel Like Sh*t today, I wanted to explain that it doesn't mean that I'm depressed or feel bad mentally at all. It just means that it's a PPD (Pain Pill Day), and that I'm probably dressed in sweats, and that I have no energy to do much of anything.

There are PPD's where I don't FLS. And that's a good thing. It means that I can take my pain pills and still function.

But on an FLS day, unfortunately there's no drug for body fatigue.

Maybe crack.
But crack is whack.

Oy.



Comments

maria said…
Hello,

How about medicinal marijuana?

If I was in real bad pain,trust
me, I would have no problem using
this "miracle".

Marie

P.s. Hoping you dont have too
many FLS days

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!