Famous

I Googled myself today. Here's what I found.

I found this post on someone else's blog, someone I don't even know:
Dogs, much cooler than technology. At least I think they are.

The Willawomen is in the process of training a service dog named Frankie and blogging it. Interestingly enough Willawomen was not a dog person, well, not prior to suffering a disability.

It should be interesting seeing how things develop between the two of them. Check it out.

Kewl!
Then I found this here:
listening to: Willawoman, Crazy (Make Me Crazy remix)
don't know willawoman? go forth and hear. she trains service dogs too

Then this:
So what did end up in the blogroll? Mostly interesting writing, or a sense of humor similar to my own. Sometimes I was caught up by a view of life in another country.

Sometimes it was a way of life alien but not unfamiliar to me (Check out
Willawoman as an example).

Each weblog I added was, at least at the time I read it, both familiar enough without being too familiar, and different enough without being far too different. I don't think these people are "just like me".

Claim to fame in the internet blog world!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are even more famous than that, my dear. Go to http://www.blogher.org and click the health & wellness topic on the left side of the page. Then, look for Year of the Dog. :-)
The WillaWoman said…
Wow, you're right! Here's the actual post: http://blogher.org/node/1084

Here's the comment: "Finally, my favorite service dog blog, The Willa Woman.

She never wanted a dog, until she became disabled. She's training her third service dog and she's amazing. She shares dog training tips, fantastic dog anecdotes, tips for dealing with disability and more.

I think I want to be The Willa Woman when I grow up."


...................
I never realized I made BlogHer! This is such a wonderful comment.
Kewl!
The WillaWoman
Anonymous said…
Hi Willawomen,
Since you don't know me I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Ziggi, blogger at Wheelchair Diffusion and webmaster at USA TechGuide. I posted the "Cooler than technology" piece.

I just wanted to say that your reputation is both well deserved and well earned. You're a great blogger on a great subject with a one of a kind blog. Keep it coming.
Anonymous said…
I came across your blog when I was training a Psychiatric Service Dog. She has gone to a new home but I still read your blog on a regular basis.

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!