I'm too sexy for my... chair

Sexy. One word I don't use to describe myself. Hot, maybe. But sexy, no.

It's not that my body image has changed since I've started using a wheelchair. I've always had a very healthy ego, sometimes too healthy for my own good.

It's just that, for me, sexy has always been associated with what I'm wearing. High heels (f*ck me boots!), short skirts, stuff like that.

But when using a wheelchair, it's all about two things: comfort and dirt.

Using a wheelchair is dirty business. My hands are basically my feet. They touch the wheels, which are touching the floor. My hands, even with fingerless gloves on, become filthy.

In turn, my pants get filthy where ever I touch them with my hands. The sides of my pants also rub on the wheels, getting dirty skidmarks on them.

So, no high heels, no short skirts for me. It's jeans and a t-shirt and that's it.

But I still look hot. So there.

Comments

Chris said…
I love your attitude! earlier this year I was in a wheelchair for three months it was a good experience because it changed the way I look at things now.
The WillaWoman said…
Thanks so much! I think everyone should spend time in a wheelchair like that, especially store owners. Experience life on wheels and gain a different perspective.

The WillaWoman
The WillaWoman said…
Dude Chris, yer a guitar player! Me 2! What equipment do you have? I play an Ibanez S540 thru a Roland VG-8. Keyboards too...

The WillaWoman
Anonymous said…
You are hot and Legs KNOWS it !!

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!