Yes, I'm Discussing Home Depot Comfort Height toilets... so there!

Q: Mike C. said... "Do you have some sort of special toilet at home? How difficult is it to get out of the chair and onto the pot? (I have a visual of some crazy pulley system or something)."

A: Mike, in my case at home, I don't have to transfer from my wheelchair to the toilet. I walk about my home, usually with a cane. (Ok, not "usually", I'm predominantly a "wall-hugger" at home!)

I have two Home Depot Comfort Height toilets installed. These have a taller base so I don't have to bend my knees a lot to sit down. In addition, I have a grab-bar mounted next to each toilet, also from Home Depot.


Funny, when my shorter friends sit on my toilets, their feet barely touch the ground. Makes them feel 4 years old!


Comments

Susan said…
I am laughing at the visual of too high toilets for some such as me where my feet dangle.

I love your dogs. Have 4 of them myself

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!