Just Admit It, You're A Big Softie

Currently, Frankie and I are going thru our bonding period. It will probably last at least 6 months, mainly because of the fact that he's VERY bonded to the hubby.

Since Frankie's trainers have been primarily male (the hubby, our SWAT friend), and because up until now I've been mostly hands-off when it came to his primary training (I was only doing retrieval work), this new bonding period may be prolonged. But that's ok, I'm enjoying it and it's going well.

Recently tho, I noticed that occasionally we'd have some set-backs. There would be occasions where suddenly Frankie was back to his tunnel-vision ways when it came to the hubby. I'd feel like second fiddle again.

I thought these set-backs were just part of the process. But then one day I looked out into the backyard and saw the hubby kneeling down talking to Frankie. WTF?! That's against The Rules! The hubby isn't even supposed to look at Frankie, let alone speak to him!

When the hubby comes into the house, I asked him "were you talking to Frankie?".

The hubby is silent.

"Helloooo, were you or what?? You know you're not suppose to..."

After some more silence, the hubby finally says: "I just don't want him to think I don't love him anymore!"

Oy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thats too cute!!!

LL
Can we hear another song apart from
"Cry, It's Never Too Late"?

It's over two months now on your blog.
Anonymous said…
You are not talking about the perfect "Legs".......are you?
Poor Legs, I can relate to his thinking.
Is he a Libra as well ?
Anonymous said…
nope,,,I'm cancer,,,is that a bad thing?
Anonymous said…
yikes, that could be a bad thing ............though I think in your case NOT.
Anonymous said…
yikes, that could be a bad thing ............though I think in your case NOT.

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!