The Firm

I missed a blog posting yesterday. I've been dealing with pain-induced migraines for almost 2 weeks now and I'm getting pretty tired of it.

I did get a new mattress for our room (our = me and Frankie). The old one was so "firm" that it felt like I was sleeping on the floor. Definitely not conducive to a good night's sleep.

Today, I feel the migraine stewing behind my right eye. It'll probably blow up my head in a few hours.

It's times like this I'm glad I record lots of movies. I'll probably watch a few today.

Meanwhile, how about a joke?

Here ya go:
(Click image to enlarge)
Courtesy of Dog Eat Doug

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is there an except of your book I can read before jumping in? I mean you may have trouble to spelling and editing???

buck worthington
buckthelegalsystem@hotmail.com
Susan said…
You too with them headaches. I have been getting so sick of them myself that they are making me throw up. It's the darn weather.

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!