FLS Day #3 - Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired

Last night, the hubby and I figured out why I'm feeling so crappy.

On Sunday, we had taken Willie and Frankie out to a park to play fetch. The park area has a fence on the north and east sides, forming a corner. It's a nice spot because of the fencing and the wide-open space. Behind this field is a small playground.

While playing with the boys, a small kid apparently started walking up to where we were. The kid would have been behind me, so I didn't see him coming. Suddenly I see something in Frankie's eyes and I just knew he was gonna bolt. So I quickly jumped off my scooter and moved about 10 feet to grab him.

It was the fastest I've moved in years.

We think that may be what did it. The burst of adrenelin, the quick response I request of my leg muscles... all this may have contributed to my 3-day Leg Hangover.

I guess my legs are mad at me. What a drag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!