"Yes, Master"

K, this wasn't the first question, but I'll answer it first since today is kind of a crappy day. It happens.

QUESTION:
Lone Ranger said... Who played Lumpy on "Leave it to Beaver?"


ANSWER:
Frank Bank played Clarence "Lumpy" Rutherford (1958-1963)
Here's his book.


Honestly, I never watched "Leave it to Beaver". I think I'm not old enough... I was born in 1961. I watched "I Dream of Jeanne" and "Charlies Angels". I wanted to be the Kate Jackson character, tomboy-ish but still hot.

I think I succeeded! HA!

(In case you haven't noticed, just because I'm now a crip doesn't mean my self-esteem has lowered any. That's not an easy feat for all, but was for me. Dunno why tho'.)

--------------------
Thanks for all the questions. I'll post answers in the coming days and I WILL answer them all, I promise. Keep 'em coming!


Comments

Bill said…
Boy, anyone can write a book. Lumpy? He really did not have that much of a part that I can remember. Now Eddie Haskell, he was a character. "Your looking very nice today Mrs. Clever".
Anonymous said…
You didn't even get the pleasure of "Leave it to Beaver" in syndication? How'd that happen? I was born after you, but loved that show . . . reruns are a wonderfull thing at times :)

Phil
http://nomadechoes.blogdrive.com
Jamie Dawn said…
I was surfing Blog Explosion and found you.
Your blog caught my eye because my mother-in-law sometimes uses the name Willa.
She is not in a wheelchair, but she suffers from Post Polio Syndrome and uses a walker, cane, or a scooter much of the time.
I know she would enjoy a note from you on her blog.
I hope you have a wonderful July 4th holiday!
Your positive attitude and confidence in inspiring.
Thanks.

http://wilenaswittywritings.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!