No Pity Shirts

I was thinking about offering disability-related t-shirts on this site, but I did some searching and found a site that already offers some great stuff.

The site is: No Pity Shirts - "The best disability-related and motivational stuff in the galaxy!"

I plan on ordering the shirt that says "Gee, I'm tired. I'd love a Wheelchair. It's easy, just break your neck"!

It rocks!

I can't tell you how many times I've heard this when I was waiting in a long line: "Gee, I wish I could sit down too." Some of you blog readers have asked me about what's appropriate to say or do with a wheelchair crip. THIS IS NOT APPROPRIATE!

Nuff said.

Comments

Dana said…
Great blog you have here!

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!