Music-How-To

QUESTION:
The Torch Singer said...I really like your song. I was wondering if you could tell me how you got your music into your blog? How did you get that music bar and the music to play instantly? Thanks, Nadia


ANSWER:

Hey Nadia! Here's the HTML code I use to display the small Quicktime player you see at the top of my blog (and in The WillaWoman's Jukebox down in the left column).

This code is in my blog template:

<embed src="http://www.link_to_my_song" autoplay="false"
align="center" height="15" width="145"></embed>


The parm "autoplay" is set to false now so the song does not play automatically. This gives folks the choice to listen or not. And I hope you listen... and enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!