Dr. Dolittle

Today, the hubby and I went to look at a used SUV. I said I'd never buy an SUV because I was against their gas-guzzling, I'm Higher Up Than You, Everybody Has One, I'm a Housewife and I Have Groceries In The Back Of My Hummer - attitude that SUV's exude to me. But we're replacing a station wagon and enjoy having that space to haul stuff from Home Depot. So we're looking at SUV's and minivans.

Anyway, the SUV salesman rode with us when we test drove it. He was asking questions about dog training and such and he asked "now, do you train other animals, like horses?"

K, weird question. I'd thought I'd heard it all. Yes, I train dogs, cats, horses, panda bears, and crickets.

I'm a genius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workers free dog trapped in sewer pipe

Axe Me A Question

Here Doggie!